This agreement is entered into between the booking agent, Billionaird, and you (the Client). The Client understands that by the very nature of our company, we are providing access to certain experiences and Events or experiences (Events) which are unique and exclusive in nature. Therefore, the following terms are necessary and binding unless expressed otherwise in writing.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 5 days of reservation.
- The final non-refundable balance of the total price shall be paid in full 10 days prior to Event date.
- For all Events, no tickets will be issued nor will access be provided to Client until billionaird receives full payment.
- In the Event full payment is not received by said date, any amounts already paid will be deemed non-refundable and earned by billionaird for all work performed, and the Event will be made available for sale to third parties.
- All sales are final.
- All advertised Events are subject to availability, and may change without notice to the Client. Client agrees that billionaird is not responsible for changes in Event dates and times, locations and accommodations. Client acknowledges that billionaird has no control over such changes. If said changes are made, the Client will not be entitled to a refund, except at the discretion of billionaird.
- Ticketed Events are sold for above face value, therefore our sale price will not be the same as the price printed on the ticket.
- All upgraded tickets are guaranteed to be equal to or better than those contracted for. Client will be contacted to discuss any downgrade, to ensure that the tickets are suitable or if compensation is warranted.
- Billionaird reserves the right to substitute Events of a pre-party or post-party nature for Events of a similar nature.
- Billionaird shall not be held liable to the Client for failure to provide the services ordered, if such failure is due to actions and circumstances beyond the control of billionaird.
PRICES AND SEAT LOCATIONS
- All orders will be assessed an 10% service charge, state sales tax (when applicable), and shipping fees (when applicable). Tickets are priced at the current market value and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We cannot specify exact seat location at all times, therefore a general area in a designated category may be temporarily assigned. Seating charts serve as a guide when purchasing tickets and do not guarantee exact section and/or row locations.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- If an Event is completely canceled, Billionaird will issue an in-store credit. No cash refunds are given. If part of any Event is canceled, no credits will be issued.
- Billionaird is not liable for refunds under the following circumstances that are beyond our control: Event postponement, rescheduling or time changes due to weather, nature, construction, or any other abnormal conditions or developments. Billionaird is not responsible for misplaced, lost or stolen tickets.
- If Billionaird contracts with a Client to arrange a custom request not otherwise offered, Client understands that billionaird may put forth significant time and effort while accumulating expenses in order to arrange this special request, which may not be marketable to other Clients due to the custom nature of the request/experience.
- If Client declines purchase after placing a custom request, Client will be charged 30% of the contracted amount to compensate billionaird for time/expenses incurred up to that point.
- If Client declines to re-schedule the special request, then they are not entitled to a refund of their fees.
- Tickets will be shipped as soon as they are physically available, but due to the demand on some Events, certain tickets may not be delivered until the week of the Event. In some cases tickets may be issued the day before or the day of the Event.
- On delivery orders, customers may be assessed a shipping fee depending on the delivery method.
- Billionaird shall not be held liable to the Client for failure to provide the services ordered if such failure is due to actions and circumstances beyond its control.
- Client understands that if they encounter any problems with any Event or experience that is provided by billionaird, they have a responsibility to contact billionaird ASAP during the Event while these problems are occurring. If a Client does not contact billionaird and experiences the Event or experience through completion, they are implicitly indicating their satisfaction with the Event or experience.
- Client acknowledges that billionaird is a booking agent and has no responsibility or control over any of the aspects of the ticketed Event. Therefore billionaird cannot be held responsible for negligence, strict liability, tort, product liability, intentional torts or under any other theory of liability for any death, loss of funds, thefts, damage to property, personal injury or any other loss suffered by the Client.
- The liability of billionaird under this Agreement shall not exceed the aggregate amount of moneys paid to billionaird by Client.
- Billionaird is acting as an independent intermediary for suppliers of goods and services, which are not directly supplied by this company; such as air transportation, rental cars, hotel accommodations, butlers, private tutors, tours and event tickets. Billionaird shall not be responsible for actions, errors, omissions or negligence on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, injury or death to you, your travel companions or group members. We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, injury or death to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other action, omission, error, condition or negligence outside of our control. Billionaird reserves the right to substitute hotels of equal status, alternate itineraries, substitute airlines, changed flight times and upgrade or downgrade Event access/tickets. In the Event of cancellation or postponement of a certain Event, Billionaird shall not be responsible for accommodations or transportation expenses incurred. We also reserve the right to cancel any reservations and remit a full refund to the cancelled party. Rates are subject to change without notice and tours and Event tickets are subject to availability.
- The Client, by engaging billionaird, acknowledges these conditions and agrees to hold the company blameless in making the arrangements on his behalf, and agrees that restitution or damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from individual suppliers for the tour. The Client also agrees to the terms and conditions of the tour and services, as set forth by the suppliers to billionaird. Payment of deposit and/or full payment shall constitute additional and further consent to all provisions set forth and stated herein.
Billionaird owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyright in this Site. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This Site is for your personal use only – you may not use it for commercial purposes. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Site for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site.
Billionaird assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Site has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on such hyperlinked sites. Billionaird may not have control of such web sites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to such other web sites does not mean that billionaird endorses the material on such web sites or has any association with the owner thereof.
The provisions of the “Terms & Conditions” shall apply at all times.